Friday, May 22, 2009

Holiday Best Of



Too tired to write anything new today. But I realized that many of you have never read some of my old stuff. So here's a sampling of what once fouled my fading mind.

A loving spoof of the Harper's Index.


A little next-door paranoia.


Shemp Howard's random thoughts, circa 1949.


An old leaflet dropped by US planes in Afghanistan. You may want to use this, Mr. President.


A Page Six parody about leading bloggers. Of course, I don't feel the same way about Glenn Greenwald today. As for the rest . . .


A book that never dates.


My first HuffPost piece, written exclusively for Arianna's petting zoo.

Another early, exclusive HuffPost bit. When they still sorta liked me.

Devo on "Fridays".



The Three Stooges on drugs.



The toughest night club audience. Ever. From "The Patsy," 1964.